BEAUTIFUL SKIN REQUIRES COMMITMENT, NOT A MIRACLE (Erno-lazslo)
Good skin care and healthy lifestyle choices can prevent various skin problems. So what are we looking at when it comes to beautiful skin from your own kitchen?
Eat a healthy diet
A healthy diet can help you look and feel your best. Don’t force your beauty. Enhance it. Simplify with more a natural approach. Don’t mask the real you. Living the truth of who you are is gorgeous!
All the beauty products whether natural or synthetic cannot make your skin glow if you are: Stressed, bad eating habits, sleep-deprived and sedentary. Skin care is inside out. Your skin tells your life story.
Here are few ways to get beautiful clear GLOWING skin at home.
If no product works for you, it may be time to go natural with honey. No matter your skin type or the state of your skin
- Honey and milk work wonders. Apply a paste of honey and milk or honey and yogurt on your skin. Keep it on for 10 minutes and then wash off your face with lukewarm water. It will add glow to your skin
- Apply raw honey directly on your skin. Let it dry naturally and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. The water content in honey will deeply moisturize the skin, making it soft.
- Honey is also good for sun burns, acne and wrinkles.
- Mix two teaspoons of milk and one teaspoon of honey. Then add one teaspoon of gram flour and mix it in well. Apply it all over your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. Use this face mask once a week to enjoy clear skin.
- For extra glow, squeeze the juice of one-half lemon and mix one to two tablespoons of raw honey in it. Apply it on your face, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
What are the Health Benefits of Orange Peels?
We normally throw out the peels when it comes to oranges-whether we’re making fresh orange juice or snacking on whole oranges . But this is one big mistake as many of the highly nutritious compounds of oranges are found in the peels!
- Skin Whitening
Vitamin c in oranges is very beneficial as a natural skin bleacher. Orange peel extract when applied to skin can lighten and cover up dark blemishes and spots.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of orange peel powder and mix it with 2 Tbsp milk and apply the paste on your skin, it helps your skin glow and take out the dirt from the pores. Take care to dilute the orange peel paste when creating a face mask because the peels contain a lot of citric acid.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of orange peel powder and 2 Tbsp. of yogurt. Mix well. Apply on face and wash off after 20 minutes to get clear, fresh, and toned up tight looking skin.
- Here’s a quick explanation on how to make orange peel powder at home.
- To make powdered orange peel, simply save up orange peels from the organic oranges you eat, remove the white fibrous parts on the inside of the peel, and wash them in warm water.
- Spread the orange peels on a tray, cover them with thin cloth and place them in an area that receives plenty of sunshine. Leave them there until they are thoroughly dried.
- Now, crush your peels into a fine powder
- Store your sun-dried orange peel powder in an airtight jar.
- Do not refrigerate it.
- Place it in dry place.
- The egg white facial is known as an “instant face-lift” because of its tightening effect.
- Egg white works amazing for oily skin. It helps to tighten the skin and shrink large pores.
- Mask of egg white will leave your skin glowing and firm.
- Take the egg white. Add lemon juice and mix it.
- Apply it on to your skin.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water.
- Another egg white mask recipe for tightening the skin and wrinkles is following:
- Take egg white and 1 Tbsp. honey.
- Mix it.
- Apply it on your face.
Wash your face after 15-20 minutes. It will make you look younger and fresh.
People call banana as inexpensive natural Botox!
- Banana face pack can be used to reduce wrinkles and it gives extra glow to the skin.
- Take a ripe banana and mash it in a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp. of yogurt and 1 tsp. of orange juice to it and mix it.
- You can add extra few drops of orange juice if you feel the mixture is too thick to apply.
- Wash your face.
- Apply the mask on face; massage it thoroughly for a minute.
- Then apply a second thick coat onto your face and let it sit on your face for 15 minutes to allow the mask to work its magic! And then wash it.
- Rub the inner portion of the peel over your target areas. Leave on for 30 minutes and then wash it. It really tightens the skin and reduces wrinkles.
- Peel of banana also helps to close the open pores.
- Banana peel helps in treating blemishes and acne by rubbing the affected area for a few minutes then rinsing, repeating three times daily.
- Peel of banana soften and hydrate dry skin which helps to fight wrinkles and acne.
Aloe Vera has many benefits for the skin. It has antibacterial properties that help kill bacteria that cause acne, anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe irritated skin AND aloe Vera moisturizes the skin and stimulates new skin cell growth.
- You can cut off one leaf and squeeze out the gel. Apply it to your face and body. Once you start treating your face and skin with pure aloe Vera gel, you will soon notice amazing changes.
- For Glowing Skin.
- This face pack is excellent for making your skin glow and feeling great.
- Ingredients: 1 tsp. Turmeric powder, 1 tsp. Aloe Vera, 1tsp. Rose.Rose Water, 1 tsp. each Honey & Milk
- Instructions: Mix all the ingredients. Once the paste has been mixed.
- Apply it to the face and neck and leave for roughly 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold or warm water and reveal your new glowing skin.
- No one likes their skin aging and wrinkling . So what do about it? Answer is very simple, apply aloe Vera juice on your skin and drink it too. The anti-oxidants like beta carotene, vitamin e and vitamin c prevent your naturally firm skin from losing its elasticity and in fact also reverse effects of aging. So look young, feel younger.
- Aloe Vera gets absorbed super-fast, so apply it on any dry skin and let it work its magic.
- When it is used to the skin, it protects the skin against sun burn and works as a protective layer between skin and the harm rays of sun. We can say it acts as a sun screen.